Seat with seat belts

Littleoldman

I am looking for some help and advice I need a single seat to fit behind the cab seats with the back of the seat to the shower wall. It has to be a travel seat with belts, doesn’t need to be converted to a bed. Has anyone built one or knows where I can get advice about the seat belts? I saw a frame at the NEC last month, it was for two seats but the frame alone with no seating foam was £1500. Well made but ridiculously expensive. I have seen commercially produced camper vans that have a very basic box type seat with belts, and they look the type I would like to build. Putting a double seat will make for a very tight space between the seats and the kitchen. I’m putting swivels on the driver and passenger seats so I will only need 3 travel seats. Hope this makes sense.

Sandbagsid

I have just put three travel seats on gumtree they have built in seatbelts . Removed from a welfare van and are excellent condition £100 each.

Coire

Second the built in seatbelts idea. My first van came with these and they were very easy to fit and remove providing load spreading plates were used.