Roof Vents

Floydster

Hi Sparrow
You should also consider the Maxxair vents, the beauty of these is you can leave them open when its raining and also when driving. I've got two and put one on suck and the other on blow so you get a good airflow.

Paul

tacr2man

It depends on what you are aiming for , ventilation or illumination for the inside .
If its ventilation , then I would second on the Maxxair or Fantastic vent , as they will work far more efficiently than the hekis as they are powered and can suck in or blow out . They will also take up less room , so more room for solar if fitting . and allow less heat transference in or out when not in use. You can get with clear or tinted or translucent tops . HTSH @sparrow

sparrow

Thanks for the replies.

We're looking for ventilation at night, any extra light during the day is just a bonus.
We don't really need anything powered, it's more just to let the stuffy hot air out. Any breeze will assist with that.
The main one will be situated right at the bunk beds, so will be easy to open and close manually.

The £60 Fiamma vent seems to do everything we need, but I want to make sure we're not missing anything.

Thanks