Peugeot Boxer Handbook

Littleoldman

Hi all, I bet all you people out there who have answered all my questions on Movano, Master and Sprinters will be delighted to know that I won't be asking anymore questions about those vans. I have bought a 2017 Peugeot Boxer with 81000 on the clock. My starter question as they say on University Challenge is: Anyone know where I can get a handbook/manual for this van? I didn't get one from the dealer, and need to get to know what does what on the van. When I had bikes you could always get downloads for them. Thanks again John

Chris Shaw

Are you looking for the van user manual or a Haynes style workshop manual?

If the later I'm afraid you're out of luck, PSA/fiat won't give any info on the vans and I suppose it's not worthwhile anyone reverse engineering it.

Have stripped mine to the bare bones if you have specific questions I may be able to point you in the right direction. Mine is a 2015 Relay which had 70K miles on it when I got it and was 2.5 years old.

Here are some early pictures of my conversion. https://www.diymotorhome.co.uk/media/users/chris-shaw.338/

But there are others in the Media section.

chris

Littleoldman

Thanks Chris, it was a handbook I wanted and I bought one on an auction site. I would have liked a Haynes type also. It’s a shame there isn’t one available. Thanks for the offer and I will take a look at your conversion. Any help and advice is really welcome. John

Littleoldman

Just had a look, paid close attention to the fitting of the gas tank. Very nice job of the heat shield. Where did you fit the gas fill tap? I have room on the passenger side, but this might impact the fridge vents.