jackson leisure

any one had problems with them they always take your money then tell you it's out of stock

Liberty hall

Morning Gary
We bought a Thule step which when it arrived was damaged, they tried to say that they inspect every item before dispatch!!
Once I pointed out obviously they missed this one! Also e mailed photos of damage which they couldn’t argue with! they did want me to pay P&P to return step!!
Eventually they sent a courier from memory took about two to three weeks to get another step!! Had no apologie at all despite various calls a e mails.

Gary Wrench

A friend had two white Fiamma F65’s delivered from Jackson’s before they finally delivered the correct black one !

BigStevie

I called them when I was wanting to buy my water tank, they advertise a kit with hoses, filler cap etc. I asked if they'd sell me the kit with an extra metre of hose (which I of course offered to pay for), this was far too complicated them to consider. I phoned one of their rivals, who said it wasn't a problem. So, I know they won't go the extra mile and it appears they won't go the first mile either!

Stevie

said they would refund but emailed them twice still no reply will not be using them again

Chaser

bought a fridge off them via ebay , but then decided to look at their website, and the fridge was £30 cheaper than on ebay , so rang them and they cancelled the ebay order and sold us the one that was cheaper off their site which i thought was very fair even if they were trying it on a bit with ebay.

I felt like the smev hob kit they sold me was only half thought through. The kit came with the wrong pigtail, not enough compression fittings , the tiniest drop out you could imagine, and the box had been swapped so no cut out template. When I left a so-so but utterly fair review of the kit on their website they deleted the post.

I felt like the smev hob kit they sold me was only half thought through. The kit came with the wrong pigtail, not enough compression fittings , the tiniest drop out you could imagine, and the box had been swapped so no cut out template. When I left a so-so but utterly fair review of the kit on their website they deleted the post.
k

the item I paid for was out of stock took money not in for 6week asked for refund which took 2 week they have lost out got a big shopping list