I'm back

Wanderer

Being just an occasional visitor, I was surprised and disappointed when the forum was taken down. And now, I am surprised and pleased to find it's up and running again!

My curiosity wants to know 'who' caused all this (and what they did), but my logical self isn't interested in the slightest...

Nice to be back.
Their were a few members who caused a lot of hassle for the forum owner but pleased to say they have now gone off to another forum so hopefully that will no longer be an issue and this forum with grow.

And hopefully, they will keep their big mouths closed until they engage their brains.

I only actually know one of them, any care to PM me who the others were, just in case they wander onto my forum.

Out of respect to Jim, I don't mention it in threads, but a few of these guys are already on there.

I feel better in the ill sense but overdone my back today Trevor.

Roadrunner

Scud ,i just did my back in falling through joists in extension trying to push the foam insulation down. thermo.jpg

Roadrunner

Ouch, been there, got the ceiling to prove it.
Yes and mine is the ground floor,building regs makes you insulate under the bu--ers these days with 4 in of foam and also the roof under the tile felt,money money but spos i will save on oil heating over a few years.

I need someone young, athletic and slim (& free) to get under our floors and insulate them or it's a floor up job, and expensive.

Roadrunner

I need someone young, athletic and slim (& free) to get under our floors and insulate them or it's a floor up job, and expensive.
Yes it would be a bugger to do,but in one of my old bedrooms i laid silver bubble wrap over boards and then clic foor over that,boy did it make a big differance, qt to walk on to.

Can't have that here though :( :( the room needs to breathe, I wonder how much it's cots to get something blown in there then find a way to all air to move under the floor so the damp doesn't return.

BigStevie

It's good to be back! Thanks Jim, sorry you had hassle mate, I guess some folk just don't get it....

Stevie