Hi from Bristol!!

acecard

How much extra is it for a class 1 HGV. As you are only 34 could give you another sting to you bow as regards work.Just a thought .
Haven't looked to be honest. Will find out on Monday......for some reason these HGV training centres don't seem to like putting prices on their websites, which would surely be a better idea than having people phone, find out it's too expensive for them and then never call again!

acecard

Bit of a way for us, but I guess if the price is much cheaper it might be worth going up there for 4 days and staying in digs!!

acecard

How much extra is it for a class 1 HGV. As you are only 34 could give you another sting to you bow as regards work.Just a thought .
Looks like to do the full blown Class 1 you need to first do Class 2, so literally double bubble for Class 1!

acecard

Here's an interesting question though (I think!)..........if one had a full Class 2 licence (or Cat C, whatever it's called!), is it much of an issue driving a 7.5t plated truck loaded to 8.3t where the VOSA sticker states that it can handle 8.6t based on the axle weights? My reasoning is that uprating from 7.5t to 8.3t would simply be a paper pushing exercise as you would not be exceeding the max vehicle capacity, and you would have the correct licence for it..........................any ideas?