Sold For sale and some for free items for Fiat Ducato (2003). Towbar, door bearings, silver screen.

Gromett

I will list stuff as I find it. ( All items are for a Fiat Ducato 2003 and should fit any 1999 - 2006)

I fitted a brand new towbar to my van last year. This year it has failed it's MOT and is not economical to repair.
So if anyone wants a free towbar they just need to remove it from this van. It is 3 bolts each side and they should come out without any trouble.
I can provide jack, axle stands and tools to do it. But you will need to provide the labour. Location is near Mablethorpe.
Going free. Please don't ask me to remove it and ship.

I also bought a Taylormade long external screen cover last year.
https://taylormade-covers.co.uk/product/boxer-ducato-relay-1994-2006-long-screen-cover/
Paid £150 for it. Selling for £75. Only used for one season. In great but not quite perfect condition. Some discolouration in very small patches due to bird poop being washed off.

Bearing kits for sliding doors. Include left and right top arms and Full bearing sets.
£25 and can ship OR free if buying screen cover or collecting towbar.

I will add other things as I find them.

Last edited:

Gromett

I am afraid not. If I get chance I will pull it out and take picture. But very busy with work at the moment.