Electric drop down bed L4 Relay ?

Gary Wrench

Yes I wanted the Happijac bed system but it’s not available in the UK ... or it might be soon from Miriad...

Gary Wrench

Believe me I tried like hell to buy a bed mechanism , even contacted distributors in Europe but they wouldn’t sell the bed except to OEM’s such as swift /hobby / etc. Miriad now list the ‘project 2000 ‘ element which incorporates Happijac but I can’t see the Happijac listed on their site, just the roller ones but not clear how they go together

tacr2man

Do you mean the strap lift type , they have winding mech built into bed base , and just have the attaching straps anchored on the vehicle walls , if that is what you are unsure about :)

Gary Wrench

Do you mean the strap lift type , they have winding mech built into bed base , and just have the attaching straps anchored on the vehicle walls , if that is what you are unsure about :)
Yes , they are in my Miriad catalogue , not online, I’d already bought all the parts for my lift when I saw this - took me a while to get an account with Miriad

Gary Wrench

Looks like a good opportunity to supply other builders :)
Tbh I think there are strings attached (lol !) to purchasing these, I’m not so sure it’s a simple kit, and would be special order so if it’s not what you wanted when it arrived or you realise there are a lot more parts needed you couldn’t send it back

Gary Wrench

Well it’s finished... I realise this has become an old post now lol !
Elevating bed works a charm, just enough space to walk underneath without hitting my head thankfully. Better pictures and maybe video to follow. Still some ironing out to be done but it’s good enough for the family holiday in two days time ! CBB02A1D-ED41-4B6B-8CD5-8A4AF5EB00E4.jpegDE674AC6-75B3-4C19-A70A-B8F3F06094C0.jpeg