Electric drop down bed L4 Relay ?

Gary Wrench

Yes I wanted the Happijac bed system but it’s not available in the UK ... or it might be soon from Miriad...

Gary Wrench

Believe me I tried like hell to buy a bed mechanism , even contacted distributors in Europe but they wouldn’t sell the bed except to OEM’s such as swift /hobby / etc. Miriad now list the ‘project 2000 ‘ element which incorporates Happijac but I can’t see the Happijac listed on their site, just the roller ones but not clear how they go together

Do you mean the strap lift type , they have winding mech built into bed base , and just have the attaching straps anchored on the vehicle walls , if that is what you are unsure about :)

Gary Wrench

Do you mean the strap lift type , they have winding mech built into bed base , and just have the attaching straps anchored on the vehicle walls , if that is what you are unsure about :)
Yes , they are in my Miriad catalogue , not online, I’d already bought all the parts for my lift when I saw this - took me a while to get an account with Miriad

Yes , they are in my Miriad catalogue , not online, I’d already bought all the parts for my lift when I saw this - took me a while to get an account with Miriad
Looks like a good opportunity to supply other builders :)

Gary Wrench

Looks like a good opportunity to supply other builders :)
Tbh I think there are strings attached (lol !) to purchasing these, I’m not so sure it’s a simple kit, and would be special order so if it’s not what you wanted when it arrived or you realise there are a lot more parts needed you couldn’t send it back