Didn't realise the forum was back...

tesan-man

Hi all

It's been a while as I thought the forum was well and truly gone..... which was very sad as I was well on the way with my conversion and had to finish it without the wonderful input I used to get here. Great to see it is back.

Anyway the van was completed at Christmas and we have just clocked up 53 nights away this year already - just back from touring Scotland.

Here are some photos of the end result....

master-300.jpg master-302.jpg master-303.jpg

BigStevie

That's looking very sharp! A very tidy conversion!

Yes, Jim re-launched the site after having had to deal with some hassle from a member or two previously.
I was really pleased when I found the forum was back and I hope it can find it's feet again. Anyway, good to see any old (well behaved!) member back!
Again, your van is looking really good, you must be chuffed.

Stevie

tesan-man

Hi Stevie

We are very chuffed with the van - it has worked a treat...

I'll do a proper write up on the conversion at some point soon - busy today, just wanted to post something to say how pleased I am to see the forum back.....

Martin

really nice finish and like the colour scheme :cool:

Also glad to see its return, advice on here has been invaluable in the past. My M/H is finished (well, they never are really) and we have been to the south of France , Belgium , Brittany and visiting granddaughter in Le Touquet.