Anyone bought a spirit stove recently?

eml

I'd like to install a 2-burner meths stove (no gas), which basically means a Dometic Origo A200 or 4100. The problem is that Dometic has now discontinued them (and all their spirit stoves?), and I can't find anyone selling them. Any ideas? Has anyone found any other spirit stoves?

Roadrunner

I'd like to install a 2-burner meths stove (no gas), which basically means a Dometic Origo A200 or 4100. The problem is that Dometic has now discontinued them (and all their spirit stoves?), and I can't find anyone selling them. Any ideas? Has anyone found any other spirit stoves?
Try some boat shops as they are still used on many sea going vessels.

eml

Thanks Roadrunner. I've spent many hours chasing up suppliers and chandlers around the world, and the highlight was being told that Dometic are a "pain in the bum", which I already knew. I eventually ordered an Origo 4100 from a Canadian chandler (https://www.marineoutfitters.ca), but delivery was £160, so you'd need to be desperate.

Good background in this thread. You can still buy single-burner stoves for backpacking and table-top use from half a dozen manufacturers, but nobody has made dual-burner, fitted, or counter-sunk stoves for several years.